Re: [oor-forum] Categories for ontologies

To: oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Oliver Kutz <okutz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Till Mossakowski <Till.Mossakowski@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 22:27:08 +0200
Dear Leo,    (01)

this sound very interesting.
Have you developed an ontology based on these classifications systems?
Or some alingments of these? (Atfer all, the user wants to use *one*
ontology or classification system for classifying ontologies.)    (02)

All the best,
Till    (03)

http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~till/    (05)

principal office, *not* the address for mail etc.!!!:
Trippstadter Str. 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern
management board: Prof. Wolfgang Wahlster (chair), Dr. Walter Olthoff
supervisory board: Prof. Hans A. Aukes (chair)
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313    (06)