[oor-forum] OOR Team Meeting: "Revisiting OOR Strategy & Tactics" sessio

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 12:24:54 -0700
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2013_05_28    (01)

= REMINDER =    (02)

This is a regular OOR Team meeting. The last time we did "OOR Strategy
& Tactics" was in Nov-2012. Since it has been six months already, and
so much has happened since, particularly the very successful
OntologySummit2013 and the OntologySummit2013_Hackathon_Clinics
activities which OOR members had a strong presence, it is high time we
take a good look at the OOR Strategy & Tactics again. We will be doing
some soul searching, as well as pick up from where we left off last
November ...  so please come!    (03)