Re: [oor-forum] OOR Deliverable

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Cameron Ross <cross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:34:05 -0400
Hi Peter,    (01)

Thanks for the description, but it doesn't clarify for me anyway.   We
meet, we discuss, we're talking about architecture, people are
starting to develop interfaces, we have the OOR sandbox... surely
we're striving for more than a water cooler discussion!    (02)

This collective set of activities, whatever you chose to call them,
should deliver something tangible.  Is this to be a specification for
an OOR, an implementation of an OOR, or both, or neither?    (03)

Cameron    (04)

Sent from my iPhone    (05)

On Sep 18, 2010, at 10:23 AM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:    (06)