Re: [oor-forum] OOR-Presentation on 2008.04.29 - slide deck ready for re

To: "Ken Baclawski" <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 00:51:48 -0400
Thanks, Ken. ... Writing to acknowledge receipt, and confirm that the
changes will go into the next iteration.    (01)

Since Neil Sakar was not a panelist (from our two panel sessions),
I'll use "Neil Sakar/Ken Baclawski" in your two summary slides (unless
I hear an objection from you.)
... I will be taking out the annotations when they go into the new
deck. ... I will also correct the typo on "Expozé" (on the Mala
Mehrotra slide.)    (02)

Regards.  =ppy