Re: [oor-forum] OOR-Presentation on 2008.04.29 - slide deck ready for re

To: "Evan Wallace" <ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:16:27 -0700
Thanks, Evan    (01)

As you might have realized, slide#6 was mainly from one of the opening
slides of the 3/27 & 4/3 OOR-Panel session, and is attributable to Leo
(who also was at an off-site today, to my understanding.) You and Leo
might want to spend a minute or two on this issue at the call
tomorrow, and possibly take details off-line if it needs more time
than that.    (02)

Sending over specific "proposed changes" prior to the call might help
tremendously, to bring closure to the matter quickly ( ... knowing
that Leo's priority is on the draft communique now.)    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (04)

P.S. btw, I trust everything "belong" ... it may take a different
vantage point or need some clarification, though.  =ppy