Re: [oor-forum] OOR-Presentation on 2008.04.29 - slide deck ready for re

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bruce Bargmeyer" <bebargmeyer@xxxxxxx>, "Ken Baclawski" <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Evan Wallace" <ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:06:30 -0700
Thanks to FabianNeuhaus, JohnGyabeal & EvanWallace who have made
valuable comments and suggestions, and further work by the co-authors,
we now have the final team-review draft available at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OOR/OOR-presentation_20080429/OOR-Presentation--MikeDean-LeoObrst-PeterYim_draft_20080429j.ppt
[version:j - v0.98]    (01)

Please review, comments and post specification edits by replying to this thread.    (02)

Remarks:    (03)

1. Presenters please note that, on John Graybeal's suggestion (which
makes the flow more logical, and puts existing efforts after needs,
expectations and requirements and right in front of the scenario going
forward/ roadmap), we have reordered the presentation to Leo, Ken,
Evan, Bruce & Mike.    (04)

2. I understand that Evan still has a slide or two to add (in place of
slide#27). Kindly post it here for team review and subsequent
insertion.    (05)

3. The co-authors along with the presenters will probably do a final
tweak after the first day (4/28) of the workshop, before this deck
will be finalized for presentation in the afternoon of the second day
(4/29 pm).    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (07)

for,
 Mike Dean