Re: [ontology-summit] Hackathon-clinics Proposal - Quality Evaluation- V

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Eric BEAUSSART <eric.beaussart@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 11:27:08 +0100 (CET)

Madam,

First I must introduce myself.
I am just 60 and freshly retired of the "Technical Redactor" trade.
I belong since 1999 to : <<wwww.afscet.asso.fr>>, and running the
"Terminologie Systémique" Work Group.
Also elected to the Administrators Council of the Association for Systemics in France,
I have a Deep background in Computers Sciences, since 1980, and between 1970 and
1980 I was in Natural Sciences.

The Structure of any Thesaurus implies a kind of Ontology, and this is why I am
interested by Peter Yim "Ontology (Virtual) Summit", even more virtual for me as
I failed to connect for the Sessions ! Why my computer didn't succedd, I don't know,
but,
the more important is that I can Read and, if allowed, modify "*.owl" files, and,
less easyly, "*.xml" ones.

So, here is Your Call for Contibutions.
I went on Your Web pages, and it is very interesting.
If you made "*.owl" files with the Structures exhibited and can send a copy to me
as attached file, or if you can send to me a copy of the original "*.xml" file of the
Structure shown,

I will be happy to comment !

Sincerely Yours.
Eric Beaussart.