Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2013

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontology-summit-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Todd J Schneider <todd.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 15:05:28 -0500

John, Amanda, Michael,

Should consideration be given to injecting TOGAF
into the summit structure?

Todd

Inactive hide details for John F Sowa ---12/07/2012 11:29:06 AM---On 12/6/2012 11:47 PM, Michael Gruninger wrote: > "Ontology EJohn F Sowa ---12/07/2012 11:29:06 AM---On 12/6/2012 11:47 PM, Michael Gruninger wrote: > "Ontology Evaluation Across the Ontology Lifecycle