Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2013

To: gruninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ravi sharma <drravisharma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 00:09:11 -0500
Mike
Great - we start early but first we reach preferred or best proctices examples and use cases and also glimpses of where we think ontologies did not get developed to meet their objectives and the reasons, thereby naturally preferring thos practices that require affordable reources, inclusive of tools, time, expertise, etc.
Thanks.
Ravi