Re: [ontology-summit] Discussion: Ontologies for Federation and Integrat

To: "'Ontology Summit 2012 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <kgoodier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: shamby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Brand Niemann" <bniemann@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 07:19:16 -0500

Kate, I really like Eric’s comments as well and invited him to present at our 13th SOA Conference on April 3rd or in the fall and the same would go for you as well. Are you available and able to present?

Register at our free 13th conference at: https://register.mitre.org/soa/  and see the agenda of outstanding speakers at: http://semanticommunity.info/Federal_SOA/13th_SOA_for_E-Government_Conference_April_3_2012

Best regards, Brand

P.S. I am unable to post to the Ontolog Forum for some reason so I am emailing you all directly.