Re: [ontology-summit] OS-2012 Problem Space - Fuller

To: Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Ring <jring7@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:46:14 -0700
Ahhh, but Bucky practiced a different kind of thinking than is practiced in the
ontology, software and much of the systems community. He knew that triples are
unstable. Notice the difference between layers, lattices, and geodesic domes.     (01)

On Feb 13, 2012, at 7:35 PM, Paul Tyson wrote:    (02)