Re: [ontology-summit] Track on Cyc?

To: Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Park <jackpark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:13:40 -0800
JackR,    (01)

I confess, I'm learning new things at a furious rate here. I don't
recall any rule of even Bohmian conversation that says I cannot
address an individual directly using "you", as in "how was your
lunch?" or "how would you like to approach today's conversation?", and
so forth. I'd be interested in seeing some links to back up, um, your
assertion of that rule.    (02)

I regret that I do not understand the question about credence.    (03)

JackP    (04)