Re: [ontology-summit] FW: Track 1&2 Joint Mission and Session Abstracts

To: Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 05:15:39 -0800
Nicola & All,    (01)

> [NG] I was checking the Web site to see the community input and the
> synthesis so far (since I have been lost in the various emails), and for
> some reasons access is denied, differently from the other tracks...    (02)

[ppy]  I assume you were referring to the pages ...
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2012_BigSystemsEngineering_CommunityInput
( &
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2012_BigSystemsEngineering_Synthesis
)    (03)

... you probably checked when those two pages were still empty, at
which point, the wiki system automatically tries to open up an edit
window for you. Chances are, you weren't logged-in and so, the system
denied your editing access.    (04)

I have initialized those pages now. So, please try again (although
nothing more than the "Mission Statement" is there, as of this
writing.)    (05)

Regards. =ppy