Re: [ontology-summit] [Making the Case] Barriers to adoption of ontologi

To: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:12:11 -0500
This sounds like exactly kind of problem that the technologies used in
Watson are designed to solve.
No clear path to an answer; A number of different ways to evaluate the
incoming signal; The final answer or answers can be ranked by
probability of truthfulness; You would like the system to improve itself
as it experiences different situations.    (01)