Re: [ontology-summit] OntologySummit2011: Track 3 - Value Metrics and Va

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "MacPherson, Deborah" <dmacpherson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:32:53 -0500
Hi Leo
    (01)

I am interested in seeing the short adaptation of the chapter if possible.
Thanks
Deborah
    (02)

DEBORAH MACPHERSON, CSI CCS, AIA
Specifications and Research
    (03)

Cannon Design
1100 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 2900
Arlington, Virginia 22209
    (04)

Direct Line 703 907 2353
4 Digit Dial 6353
    (05)

dmacpherson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cannondesign.com
    (06)

 Please consider the environment before printing this email.
    (07)