[ontology-summit] Deadline to register is tomorrow, March 9th 2010

To: "'Ontology Summit 2010'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:10:16 -0800

Please remember that registration for the Ontology Summit 2010 Symposium closes tomorrow, March 9th. Also, if you intend to attend virtually, we need to hear from you so we can be ready with enough lines. There were some problems over the weekend with the registration page, but they appear to now be resolved.

To register for on-site attendance, please visit http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/confpage/100315b.htm

To register for virtual attendance, please either email your desire to participate to peter.yim@xxxxxxxx, or add your name to the remote registration list at http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010/WorkshopRegistration#nid297N

Best regards,

Steven R. Ray and Barry Smith, Co-Chairs

Ontology Summit 2010