Re: [ontology-summit] Registration reminder, and dinner invitation - Tw

To: Ontology Summit 2010 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael F Uschold <uschold@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 13:15:25 -0800
Hi Steve,

Turns out I am coming to the Summit.  Is there a list of people who are registered?

Thanks,
Michael

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Steve Ray <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

                This is just a reminder that registration for the Ontology Summit Symposium, on March 15-16, will be closing at the start of March 9th, because NIST requires a lead time to process the registrants. Since this deadline is only 6 days away, please take a moment now to register at http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/confpage/100315b.htm.

                In addition, we are planning a no-host dinner on Monday, March 15, across the street from NIST at the Dogfish Alehouse, as we did last year. If you are interested, please send me an email (steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx) with the work “Dogfish” in the subject line, so that I can get a feel for numbers for reservations. If you would please do that also by March 9th, then we’ll be in good shape.

Looking forward to the meeting.

Steven R. Ray and Barry Smith, Co-Chairs

Ontology Summit 2010