Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2010: virtual Panel Sessions on "S

To: Ontology Summit 2010 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:56:24 -0800
= REMINDER: =    (01)

Please refer to details on the session page
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2010_03_04    (02)

This Ontology Summit 2010 virtual event is happening tomorrow
(Thursday,4-March-2010). We will be looking at the results and
findings from the three surveys/studies that were conducted, and
discuss what they mean to the Ontology discipline, and to how we
should educate/train the ontologists of the future.    (03)

If you are planning to come, and have not registered your attendance
yet, please do so now!    (04)

*RSVP* by emailing the sender (<mailto:peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, offline
please)  or add yourself directly to the session page if you are
already an Ontolog or prior-year ontology-summit community member) so
that we can prepare enough resources to support everyone.    (05)

We shall look forward to your participation!    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy

[*updated]