Re: [ontology-summit] [COMMUNIQUE] Thread Summaries STILL Needed!

To: "Ontology Summit 2008" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Michelle Raymond" <michellearaymond@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:00:32 -0500
Mark (Leo),    (01)

Re: Rep Arch section    (02)

I'm pulling together the draft for the Repository Architecture section
and intend to send you a segment today that will include current
summary work by me and the wonderful synopsis by Evan and others via
the discussion list. The segment will subsequently be updated with
Ravi's collected comments and pieces from further discussion thread
content.    (03)

>From this time on, I expect:
Anyone not in a Content Champion role or assisting in a content
collection/summary role
as appointed by the Organizing or Content Committee (such as Evan),
wishing to have input in this communique Repository Architecture draft section
has/(very, very soon will have), posted the input as an Ontology
Summit discussion thread for Repository Architecture
and has allowed for/(will allow for) subsequent discourse on the posting.    (04)

As I expect the discussion will continue right up to "show time", the
communique draft will be an iterative draft-of-drafts that the
Communique Coordinators will snip and use at the time that fits their
publication schedule.    (05)

All iterations will be provided to the Communique Coordinators    (06)

Best regards,    (07)

MichelleRaymond    (08)