Re: [ontology-summit] [quality] Thread Summary

To: "Ontology Summit 2008" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 00:43:53 +0700
Hi Fabian

I just joined the list, and would like the opportunity to revise the statements  and make a contribution, as the topics are directly related to some of my areas of work (see various contributions on various lists)

would it make sense not to finalize the communique until after the summit, when we will have had the time to have discussions?

cheers

PDM