Re: [ontology-summit] [COMMUNIQUE] Thread Summaries STILL Needed!

To: "Ontology Summit 2008" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:18:10 +0700
Mark and all    (01)

as mentioned earlier, over the past year I have working on several
topics related to the summit, but have been unable to contribute to
the online discussions so far due to resource constraint
I would be happy to make a contribution as needed during the summit,
which for me would be the best time to look at what this community has
been producing    (02)

would it be possible to have some printed copies of the draft
communique and related materials on the day? just in case I cannot get
connectivity on the site    (03)

Cheers
PDM    (04)

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 2:10 PM, Sharma, Ravi <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mark and Leo
>
> I just returned from overseas travel and have started to first populate some
> of the requirements threads that might influence the repository architecture
> on the repository architecture page.
>
>http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2008_RepositoryArchitecture
>

> It will be not possible to capture everything. HHHHence samples only will be
> extracted from threads. Thereafter, I will send abstracted repository
> architecture related text to Michelle and she will modify and finalize and
> forward it. Hopefully she will be able to access her email as she travels
> for the Summit. My estimate is Friday or Saturday for the first draft and I
> realize that integration of text by you thereafter is not a trivial effort.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Ravi
>
> (Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect
>
> Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)
>
> 8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
>  (o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com
>
> Professional viewpoints do not necessarily imply organizational endorsement.

Paola Di Maio
School of IT
www.mfu.ac.th