Re: [ontology-summit] maybe this is a useful ref for the OORleaders: Ove

To: Ontology Summit 2008 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mark Musen <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:51:21 -0700
Folks,    (01)

To help in the overview of the state of the art, my team has augmented
the comparison table in the document to which Marcia referred us with
a column that describes the feature of the NCBO's BioPortal ontology
repository (see http://alpha.bioontology.org).  The BioPortal
information appears in Column 1 of the attached spreadsheet.    (02)

Note that the information in this paper is not particularly current.
Although I am flattered that Stanford's OWS work is described in the
table, this has not been an active project for several years.    (03)

Mark    (04)

On Apr 7, 2008, at 1:56 PM, Sharma, Ravi wrote:    (05)