Re: [ontology-summit] Preparation for the two Ontolog panels at CEW#63 -

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Follow-up" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:22:29 -0700
All,    (01)

Thank you for the responses. One last call (for intent and input) and
some logistical points to note:    (02)

(1) those who had already committed to give briefings - and if so, the
title (like NOW! if you still haven't sent them in), and slides (5~6
max) latest by end-of-day tomorrow (Friday Jul-13)    (03)

(2) other panelists (I need your confirmation to sit on the panel too,
if you haven't already done so!) - the key points you plan to address;
and 1~3 slides ASAP (hopefully before end of today) as we will have to
consolidate them.    (04)

I'll work on a proposed agenda and run it by everyone later today.    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (06)

P.S. Please note that I am leaving town Saturday evening, and will not
have guaranteed e-mail access after that. And hence the tight schedule
to get your slides together.  =ppy