Re: [ontology-summit] Preparation for the two Ontolog panels at CEW#63 -

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Follow-up" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:49:33 -0700
Ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_FollowUp/CewPanel#nid12S4    (01)

For speakers who are planning to do a briefing (so far I have Peter,
Steve, Leo, Denise and Elisa), please provide a title for your talk.
In particular, I need that, especially, from Denise and Elisa (since
your brief ties into other items on the agenda.)    (02)

Given the time constraints, may I suggest that all briefs be kept to
10 minutes (15 minutes absolute max) and 5~6 slides.    (03)

Other panelists get a 5 minute (max) for the first round, and, as
discussed before, you ,may choose to augment that with 1~3 slides.    (04)

We might combine all slides into one deck (for each of the panel) and
bill it as a collective work of the panel. (Denise and Elisa's case
may be different.)    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy