[ontology-summit] Preparation for the two Ontolog panels at CEW#63 - dat

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Follow-up" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:13:23 -0700
Thank you, Leo. (Good point ... about the list ... see below!)    (01)

To facilitate and to archive this discussion, I have decided to re-use
the [ontology-summit] list (now being labeled as "Ontolog Summit 2007
Follow-up") for our preparation work now.    (02)

Therefore, please make your responses by posting to
<ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (rather than replying to everyone
on the routing of the first message from now on.)    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (04)

P.S. To make sure everyone is in the loop, I'll start another thread
on this list, to ping everyone.  =ppy