Re: [ontology-summit] Preparation for the two Ontolog panels atCEW#63 -

To: "'Ontology Summit 2007 Follow-up'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:30:08 -0400
I like the idea of combining slides into one deck. To that end, here are my
thoughts along the lines of how the collaborative experience went, just to get
things started. I invite edits, additions, etc. These slides reflect what I was
planning to cover, but I'm very flexible.    (01)

- Steve     (02)