Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Framework DraftStatementfortheOntology Su

To: Ontology Summit 2007 Forum <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bill Andersen <andersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 21:10:20 -0400
Well, you all know I don't like the term "concept" at all, unless those who wish to use this term come armed with a genuine theory of concepts, whatever those might be.  It's only that if one is committed at the meta level (only) to concepts, then relations are just as conceptual and thus just different kinds of concepts.