ontology-summit-advisors

Re: [ontology-summit-advisors] Plea for filling out the surveys

To: OntologySummit2010 Advisory Committee <ontology-summit-advisors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:46:46 -0800
All,    (01)

Further to Steve's message, we have received quite a few more
Advisors share their perspectives and vision with us their.    (02)

On a number of members' request, we have made one last extension of
the response-collection deadline. Our 3 surveys/studies will now close
by end-of-day Thursdays 25-Feb-2010.    (03)

Again, the questionnaires can be found
at:  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010_Survey    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (05)

for and on behalf of the
Ontology Summit 2010 Organizing Committee
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010    (06)

P.S.  anyone who still needs to find out why your response is
important to us and to the entire community, please take a look at the
nice solicitation message that Dr. AmandaVizedom (Champion of our
"Requirements" track and lead designer of the "Requirements" Survey)
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010_Survey_Solicit