ontology-summit-advisors

Re: [ontology-summit-advisors] Plea for filling out the surveys

To: OntologySummit2010 Advisory Committee <ontology-summit-advisors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 08:33:28 -0800
Kathy and All,    (01)

Thank you, Kathy.    (02)

I suppose any additional input that doesn't fit well into the form can
be entered into the "Final Comments" (free-form, catch-all) space. ...
I'd encourage anyone who has yet to tackle the survey to do so.    (03)

(Given that you cannot get back into your survey response again ...)
Feel free to send us those additional input via email so we might
incorporate it into the final synthesis.    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy

>>> http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/