Re: [ontolog-forum] Endurantism and Perdurantism - Re: Some Comments on

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:44:44 +0000

One interpretation (process, event) that Robert may be referring to is the “waterfall” paper:

Galton, Antony, and Riichiro Mizoguchi. 2009. The water falls but the waterfall does not fall: New perspectives on objects, processes and events. Applied Ontology 4 (2009), pp. 71–107, DOI 10.3233/AO-2009-0067, IOS Press.

Thanks,

Leo