Re: [ontolog-forum] Endurantism and Perdurantism - Re: Some Comments on

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <Rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 16:33:16 -0700

Robert,

I agree with most everything you said.  And your interest in starting another interest group on the issue is good to hear.  The issue is worth one.  I would like to subscribe to your email list, if you create one for that group.

One of the issues the group should grapple with, IMHO, is how to take information edited in one view (perhaps the endurant) and posting the effective equivalent in the antipode (perdurant in this case) or none of the above (the nondurant, or the durantless, or the deduranted?).

Vice versa would make it even more useful, since editing either view would also be editing the other view without having to specifically list all the assertions twice, which seems to be the motivating issue for this list.

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper,

Rich Cooper,

www DOT EnglishLogicKernel DOT com