Re: [ontolog-forum] Endurantism and Perdurantism - Re: Some Comments on

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <Rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 13:15:04 -0700

Here is a paper on Temporal Reasoning and Planning which is concerned with the representation and changes in the universe of the problem spec:

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.31.6171&rep=rep1&type=pdf

It refers to a Master's thesis which reportedly has proofs of the theorems in the paper.

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper,

Rich Cooper,

www DOT EnglishLogicKernel DOT com