Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantics for interoperable systems

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 14:55:50 -0500
These describe by example a high level interoperation of data from diverse sources.

                      Thanks,  -- Adrian

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 12:16 PM, John F Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm continuing to add more references and commentary to the web page
on "Semantics for interoperable systems": http://www.jfsowa.com/ikl/

Following is a slightly edited version of some offline comments
and my responses to them.

I appreciate all comments -- pro or con, online or offline.

John