Re: [ontolog-forum] master data vs. ontologies

To: Thomas Johnston <tmj44p@xxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ravi Sharma <drravisharma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 21:37:11 -0800
Sorry for partial Message: Steven has the concepts described well for metadata - for - master data. But the list is longer and certainly centers around all unique non duplicate terms and vocabularies that describe the Enterprise Data Dictionary.
John Sowa sent a link or description that ontology is about physical objects and phenomena and databases are .......
Thanks,
Ravi