Re: [ontolog-forum] Discussion re reasoning about Time and State with RE

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 06:32:15 +0200

On 20 August 2014 01:55, David Whitten <whitten@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
By the by, there is also some discussion about this on news.ycombinator.com

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8198946

I'm not sure Logic is strictly causality. I expect Inference in Logic is a better match to causality.
The establishment of axioms and rules seems to be support for causality, but not necessarily
causality itself.

Good point, will ponder! :)