Re: [ontolog-forum] IPR issues [was: Predicate Collections for Semantic

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 08:59:03 -0700
Frank,    (01)

> [FG] I”m a bit confused about what you choose to enforce or not enforce.    (02)

[ppy] I regret that you are still confused.    (03)

As you may have observed, I only very seldomly try to interrupt a
discussion. However, when a person tries to bring up his/her own work,
that is not "open" on this forum, for (potentially) in-depth
discussion, all sorts of "red lights" go off ... and your statement:
"I’d be very interested in any constructive feedback and/or
criticisms" did just that (from the <Frank.Guerino@xxxxxxxxx> Jul 13,
2014 at 7:23 AM PDT message.)    (04)

... if someone from Microsoft had come here and made a post to ask
Ontolog members to help provide feedback or criticisms on a
proprietary Microsoft product, I would have done the same.    (05)

I think enough has been said on both sides, so we, at least, know
where each of us (you and I) stand on this matter. I will take your
word that you are not "out to advertise."  ... If you wish to continue
the conversation with me, let's take that offline.    (06)

Regards. =ppy