Re: [ontolog-admin] [ontolog-forum] New Enterprise and IT Taxonomies

To: Frank.Guerino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 20:51:55 -0700
Frank,    (01)

Thank you for your post, and for sharing your resources with this community.    (02)

However,  may I suggest that you (or your legal staff) should revisit
our membership contribution and IPR policy (they are, respectively at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidLGY &
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32 ) to make
sure this contribution is consistent with the Ontolog IPR policy (and
in the case that it isn't, you might want so state, and possibly even
withdraw the post.)    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (04)

Peter Yim
Co-convener, ONTOLOG