Re: [ontolog-forum] Named Graphs, Statements, and Triples

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John Bottoms <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 18:10:52 -0400
IRI:
Internationalized Resource Identifier: ...extend...the syntax of
URIs to a much wider repertoire of characters.  It also defines
"internationalized" versions corresponding to other constructs from
[RFC2396], such as URI references.

Using characters outside of A-Z in IRIs brings with it some
difficulties; a discussion of potential problems and workarounds can
be found in the later sections of this document.
http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/draft-duerst-iri-03.txt

-John Bottoms