Re: [ontolog-forum] Early use of the word 'ontology' in AI

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Christopher Spottiswoode" <cms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 08:14:37 +0200
Thanks, John.  But I must say, I have to concede that our would-be dialectic
(as we might like to think it though usually steering clear of that word)
must often seem to outsiders (and insiders...) rather like a Glass Bead Game
(if not a Sokal emulation), especially with its element of poorly-hidden
though very civil cajolery that emerges from time to time.  But that's all
part of the challenge I have raised here, and I am facing it very
immediately.  Maybe I'll even point this list to what now, this morning, I
am still hoping to release on certain unsuspecting readers before the end of
day...?    (01)

Still somewhat apprehensively...
Christopher    (02)