Re: [ontolog-forum] Crowdsourcing systems

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:03:25 -0700
Thank you, Christopher ...    (01)

The segment I was recommending (that is relevant to the subject) is at
the last (quarter) portion of that transcript - starting from "DAVID
POGUE: If you're worried about the role of technology in our lives in
the future, you might be concerned about video games. Worldwide,
people spend billions of hours per week playing them. ..." to the end,    (02)

=ppy