Re: [ontolog-forum] Crowdsourcing systems

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:35:30 -0700
John & All,    (01)

I happened to stumble upon the PBS feature called "What Will the
Future Be Like?"  - ref. (not 100% sure, maybe this is not available
everywhere): http://video.pbs.org/video/2303503361/    (02)

You might find the segment towards the end (between timepoints 0:39:51
and 0:51:36 in this programs that is 0:52:37 long) where they talked
about a couple of examples on "crowdsourcing' Science. It's intriguing
(in case you haven't had a chance to view that already!)    (03)

... there's obviously an opportunity for Ontology there, somewhere!    (04)

Regards. =ppy