Re: [ontolog-forum] Intensional relation

To: mclange@xxxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Juan de Nadie <juandenavas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 23:07:39 -0200
And, particularly, I think that in this specific situation the author (Guarino) tried to fit both requirements. He provide several examples that help in undersatanding the presented notions. I have previously understood the intuitive notions underlying the exposition.

My troubles were related only to the mathematical formalization. And this occurred because I wanted to go into details (I hate to be defeated by math). But, with the aditional references to the notions of powerset and "n-th Cartesian power of a set", the formalization became clear.

I would like to thank all participants.

Best regards.