Re: [ontolog-forum] Webby objects

To: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:15:43 -0800
John, you clearly have an overall vision for the SWeb, a passion for promoting
it, and energy to spare. Why then are you haranguing *us*, in *this* forum? We
have no influence over SWeb standards. Why aren't you proposing to the W3C to
set up a working group (or better still, setting up the group and then
proposing to the W3C that y'all do whatever it is that you think needs to be
done)? Just writing a W3C "note" (which has no normative content and so can be
published fairly freely) would be a way to get things started: if enough people
rally to your flag, you have the beginnings of a working group and a nascent
community of users right there.     (01)

Pat    (02)

On Nov 20, 2012, at 9:35 AM, John F Sowa wrote:    (03)

phayesAT-SIGNihmc.us       http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes    (05)