Re: [ontolog-forum] "Cool URI's for the Semantic Web" (WAS Re: Webby obj

To: <edbark@xxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <duane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:55:34 -0800
No arguments here ;-p    (01)

THis is a great summary and I have to admit, I too changed my personal
views on this.  During the XML days there was also a lot of confusion
about using URI's or URL's as namespace qualifiers for XML elements.  This
confused a lot of people.    (02)

Duane
Technoracle Advanced Systems Inc.
Consulting and Contracting; Proven Results!
i.  Neo4J, PDF, Java, LiveCycle ES, Flex, AIR, CQ5 & Mobile
b. http://technoracle.blogspot.com
t.  @duanechaos
"Don't fear the Graph!  Embrace Neo4J"    (03)

On 2012-11-16 10:30 AM, "Ed Barkmeyer" <edbark@xxxxxxxx> wrote:    (04)