Re: [ontolog-forum] Webby objects

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <duane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 15:16:48 -0800
Actually, to be more specific, they are a parent class of pointer that are
represented as strings that identify resources in the web.  URL's,
commonly used on the web, have both a location and a protocol associated
with them as minimal (http is default if you type in an IP address).
Alternatively, you can add actions or K-V pairs to them:    (01)

http://www.ontolog-forum.org?action=post_irregularly&key1=value1&key2=value
2    (02)

I'll let the RESTafarians chime on here if needed.    (03)

Duane Nickull    (04)

On 2012-11-15 2:47 PM, "Pat Hayes" <phayes@xxxxxxx> wrote:    (05)