Re: [ontolog-forum] Truth

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 15:57:51 +0000
John,    (01)

I believe we have copies of all the IKRIS reports that were formerly on the
MITRE NRRC site. I had queried Brant Cheikes and Chris Welty about these when
you raised the issue last week.  Something to consider is whether you want to
host all of these or whether another site, such as the Common Logic site hosted
by Chris Menzel, would be best. Or some alternative. It's about 12.2 MB total.    (02)

Thanks,
Leo    (03)