Re: [ontolog-forum] Truth

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Brunnbauer <brunni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 00:42:00 +0200

Hello Chris,    (01)

Forget it, my remark was nonsense. If I write x rdf:type y or
y rdf:type rdfs:Class then y is a first class entity.    (02)

But I don't think any RDF/RDFS/OWL semantics sees classes as sets. The RDFS
semantics entails rdfs:Class rdf:type rdfs:Class.    (03)

Regards,    (04)

Michael Brunnbauer    (05)

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer