Re: [ontolog-forum] SINCERE APOLOGY [WAS: What goes into a Lexicon?]

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paul Tyson <phtyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:22:07 -0600
John and all:    (01)

On Sun, 2012-02-26 at 18:31 -0600, Paul Tyson wrote:    (02)

> > JFS:
> > Please note that the schema.org group (Google, Microsoft, Yahoo!
> > and others) have some very intelligent R & D people.  They looked
> > at RDF, but they adopted schema.org instead.
> PT
> Those great minds are being applied to problems mostly unrelated to my
> work, ...    (03)

I am terribly sorry for the remarks I made in the rest of that
paragraph, which impugned the motives of the researchers John referred
to, and which I am too embarrassed to quote. The remarks were wholly
unfounded; they were heedless, offensive, uncalled for, and unnecessary.
It was an inexcusable breach of netiquette. I ask your forbearance while
I redouble my intent to make only polite and on-topic contributions to
these stimulating discussions.    (04)

With regret and sincerest apology,
--Paul    (05)