Re: [ontolog-forum] Paper on how to build your first ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John Bottoms <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 21:27:19 -0500
Rich,

I have been doing the Ontology101 thing with an existing ontology and have run into an issue with the schema. Besides the slots the concept includes a special slot for "tags". It then has a validation function that insists that tags be numeric values. I can't get to the author so I'm in a quandary. Should I just go ahead and make it into something I can use, or should I shoehorn the tags into integer values using a table or an enum?

-John Bottoms
 FirstStar Systems
 Concord, MA USA