Re: [ontolog-forum] Enterprise Model Patterns - An Ontology?

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 13:18:49 -0500
On 12/7/11 1:12 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
On 12/7/11 12:53 PM, David C. Hay wrote:
Unfortunately, the only medium for these models at the moment is the published book.  I have visions of one day converting the models to OWL and publishing them on the web.  But not yet, alas. I have written numerous articles on modeling subjects, that you can read at http://articles.essentialstrategies.com.  That requires you to register, but there is not charge. I did publish an article on data modeling and OWL for the Cutter Newsletter, that you can read at http://essentialstrategies.com/publications/semantics/semantics.htm

Do you data models in any machine readable form? What about links to resources bearing the OWL based ontology in the doc you reference above?
Sorry, meant to say:

Do you *have* data models in any machine readable form? What about links to resources bearing the OWL based ontology in the doc you reference above.
--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO